The Radio Mercury Awards announced the final round judging panel for the 27th Annual Radio Mercury Awards today. This year's panel of top-level agency creative leaders represents radio's top advertising categories including automotive, communications, financial services, packaged goods, OTC, retail, spirits, and quick serve restaurants.
The jury, drawn together with the help of Chief Judge Sean Bryan, Co-Chief Creative Officer at McCann NY, comprises thought leaders from across the country, representing all size markets and diverse audiences for some of radio's top spending advertising clients.
Listed below is the 2018 Radio Mercury Awards Final Round Judging Panel:
• Chief Judge Sean Bryan, Co-Chief Creative Officer, McCann New York; clients include: Microsoft, Verizon and Cigna
• Chris Beresford-Hill, Chief Creative Officer, TBWA\Chiat\Day NY; clients include: Accenture, adidas, eos, McDonald's, Michelin, Nissan, PepsiCo, TD Bank, Thomson Reuters, Tic-Tac and Travelers Insurance
• Mitch Bennett, Exec. Creative Director, Fitzco, Atlanta; clients include: Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Odwalla, Checkers & Rally's, Synovus Bank, Quikrete, and Pergo.
• Brad Emmett, Exec. Creative Director, Doner, Detroit; clients include: JBL, AutoTrader, Golfsmith, Duralast, Pet Supplies Plus and co-ECD Fiat automotive
• Robin Fitzgerald, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Atlanta; clients include: Gatorade, Energizer, and Nissan
• Mauricio Galvan, Creative Director, Anomaly; clients include: McDonald’s, Heineken, Nissan, Mastercard
• Josh Gross, SVP/Executive Creative Director, Energy BBDO Chicago; clients include: AT&T, Miller Lite, Hershey’s, Goya Foods, Dallas Pets Alive
• Ciro Sarmiento, Chief Creative Officer, Dieste, Dallas; clients include: Cricket Wireless, Miller Lite, Goya, and AT&T
• Leslie Sims, Chief Creative Officer, Y&R NY; clients include: Dell, Campbell’s Soup, Merck, and Xerox
“This list of final round judges is awesome. They represent award winning agencies across the country, and bring a creative acumen and experience like no other,” noted Sean Bryan. “This is going to be a room full of exceptional creative minds with a passion and appreciation for great ideas. I look forward to gathering in late March to hear the submissions and determine whose work really blows us all away.”
The Radio Mercury Awards will announce the total number of awards to be given out when the 2018 Finalists are announced in early April. Winners will be announced at the 2018 Radio Mercury Awards event on May 31, 2018 at The Cutting Room in New York.
- Loafy Needs An Assistant – Episode 2
- San Antonio Spurs vs. New Orleans Pelicans [FULL HIGHLIGHTS] | 2019-20 NBA Highlights
- What risks does ending the census count early pose?
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors [FULL HIGHLIGHTS] | 2019-20 NBA Highlights
- The Dan Patrick Show – LIVE – 08/07/20
- Illness Tends To Run Rampant In The Black Community Because We Don’t Trust The Medical Profession
- Lawrence Arabia: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert From The Archives
- PBS NewsHour Weekend Live Show August 9, 2020
- PBS NewsHour Weekend Full Episode August 9, 2020
- Trump’s executive orders raise concerns over presidential power