BMI’S MOST PROMISING ACTS ROCKED LOLLAPALOOZA 2016
NEW YORK, August 1, 2016 –Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI) rocked Lollapalooza’s 25th Anniversary with a series of electrifying performances throughout the four-day festival.
Known for showcasing the hottest new artists, The BMI stage has served as a launching pad for performers including Neon Trees, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Chance the Rapper and Cage the Elephant among others.
This year the caliber of star-quality performances continued with Day One’s line-up of singer-songwriter Lucy Dacus, rock band the Arkells, indie collective Wild Child, singer/guitarist firekid, and R&B vocalist SoMo.
Day Two featured indie rock quintet Horse Thief, boundary-pushing singer-songwriter Polly A, alt-rockers Weathers, the electrifying duo Muddy Magnolias, electro-punk band PVRIS, R&B crooner JAHKOY, and psych-rock trio Sunflower Bean.
Day Three continued with pop-rockers AudioDamn!, punk-pop trio Potty Mouth, post-punk quartet DROWNERS, introspective alt-rockers Nothing, fiery pop singer-songwriter FRANKIE, and the electric Secret Weapons.
Wrapping up with Day Four country newcomers LANco, indie rock band the Dreamers, musically diverse duo Unified Highway, R&B crooner TOTEM, the unconventional quartet Mothers, and provocative rap trio the Flatbush ZOMBiES.
Click NEXT above or below to see the next image
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- LISTEN: Lee Greenwood, US soldiers release new version of ‘God Bless the USA’
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- Daniel Caesar Releases Surprise New Album CASE STUDY 01 Today, Announces Case Study 01: TOUR PT. 1
- BOYZ II MEN 25th ANNIVERSARY VINYL RELEASE MOTOWN DEBUT, COOLEYHIGHHARMONY
- Key & Peele Presents: The Best of Wendell
- Sen Blackburn: We don’t want to hand the keys of the economy to the ‘marxists’
- Renée Elise Goldsberry’s First Reaction to “It’s Quiet Uptown”
- Mika Announces Fifth Full Length Album My Name Is Michael Holbrook