Burning Bush International Ministries Mass (BBIM) Choir has been thrilling audiences for over 20 years! Founded by Bishop Don W. Shelby, Jr. and wife, Evangelist Bonita A. Shelby, at a small storefront church in Ypsilanti, MI, BBIM has evolved into a 21st century model of vibrant and energetic praise and worship.
Over 20 years since the first notes were sung by the choir, this talented group of dedicated vocalists and musicians has shared the stage with top-selling Gospel artists like Pastor Donnie McClurkin, Fred Hammond, Dorinda Clark Cole, Bishop Hezekiah Walker, Marvin Sapp, Kirk Franklin, CeCe Winans and more. They have been featured on multiple television networks including The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), The Word Network, Impact Network, and TBN, as well as several local TV outlets.
Their debut single “Expect the Supernatural,” an inspiring tune featuring Andrea Paige Shelby – a member of sibling group and rising stars, The Shelby 5 as well as Burning Bush International Choir — is already receiving an enthusiastic welcome, debuting at #22 on the Top 100 Billboard Gospel Digital Music Sales Chart in June.
“‘Expect The Supernatural’ was birthed on a Sunday morning as Bishop [Shelby] preached a powerful word about the supernatural power of God, and how we would be blessed through raising our level of expectancy,” explains First Lady Shelby. “Supernatural is anything that we can’t do through natural means — or those things that seem impossible — but they become possible through God.”
Son, Don Shelby, III, also a member of The Shelby 5, became inspired to write the song during that service. “Expect The Supernatural” is the first release from a forthcoming BBIM Mass Choir project slated to impact later this year.
“It is our prayer that this song reaches hearts, breaks barriers, and is a beam of hope to remind all ages that with God all things are possible. I expect the supernatural and I believe the impossible!” Shelby continues. “My desire is that the world will once again embrace choral music and BBIM Mass Choir helps to start a movement of the rebirthed, reformed, and relevant (Sunday morning) “church choir.”
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- WHUR Announces New Afternoon Drive Show
- PRETTYMUCH Releases New Track “Lying” Featuring Lil Tjay
- Popular Podcast is the First Podcast to Hit 1 Billion Downloads
- Kobe Bryant Visits School To Share Life Lessons From His Podcast “Punies”
- REVIEW: Remastered The Two Killings of Sam Cooke (Netflix)
- Atlantic Record’s EVP or Urban Promotions Juliette Jones Talks to Radio Facts
- Rick Party Talks about Helping Parents While Starting a New Syndicated Show
- TOP DAWG ENTERTAINMENT AND RCA RECORDS JOIN FORCES TO RELEASE SiR’S NEW ALBUM CHASING SUMMER