Los Angeles Rams star Todd Gurley goes “Sneaker Shopping” and talks about his favorite styles growing up and reveals his favorite player.
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown shows off his sneaker collection at his Miami-based home and his love for high fashion sneakers. Plus, NBA Hall of Famer Allen Iverson reflects on his career and life as NBA royalty and promoting his signature sneaker on behalf of Reebok.
Houston Rockets’ James Harden talks rappers with game and his signature shoe. WWE superstar Nikki Bella goes “Sneaker Shopping” and talks about being a Dunks fan, collaboration with fashion and her respect for Ronda Rousey; plus WWE Trio Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston discuss hip-hop preferences on an all-new Complex x Fuse today, Wednesday, November 14 at 11 p.m. ET/PT on Fuse.
- LA Rams running back Todd Gurley talks with Joe La Puma on growing up in Baltimore and how Foamposites were his favorite sneakers, being a Duke fan and his favorite NBA player, Carmelo Anthony. While Pittsburgh Steelers’ Antonio Brown gives an exclusive look at his sneaker collection in his Miami home and talks about comfortability as well as high-fashion sneakers.
- Allen Iverson chats with Speedy Morman on behalf of Reebok promoting his new signature shoe, the Iverson Legacy, and expresses what it was like to meet Michael Jordan and how he worked to emulate the players that inspired him in the league.
- Houston Rocket James Harden chats with Pierce Simpson about his signature sneaker with Adidas, his opinion of Chris Brown’s basketball skills and about the influence his mother had on his career.
- WWE superstar Nikki Bella talks about being a trendsetter wearing custom Dunks, being a role model for young girls and the respect and admiration she has for Ronda Rousey.
- WWE Trio Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston open up to Peter Rosenberg on “Open Late” about their different hip-hop preferences and favorite groups/collectives.