Rising British singer and songwriter County Line Runner releases his latest offering “Cold Dawn” today via KIDinaKORNER/Republic Records.
In celebration of the release and his upcoming debut project, County Line Runner will perform his first-ever show in the U.S. next month at New York’s Mercury Lounge on October 2nd.
Of “Cold Dawn,” County Line Runner says “‘Cold Dawn’ is really about how some things have a way of catching up with you…This song I’d written and then kind of buried, until my guitar player Sam asked about it during a recording session. Some things you write and don’t want to re-live, but Sam really connected with it and I’m glad that he helped bring it back.”
“Cold Dawn” follows the singer songwriter’s previously released tracks, “Our Little World” and “Saw You In A Dream.” The buzzing artist has recently received praise from Clash Magazine, PopMatters, Atwood Magazine and more, with Beyond The Stage Magazine praising him saying, “County Line Runner is using his honest and introspective observations to create special songs chronicling his life, and the lives of those around him.”
Stay tuned for more new music soon from County Line Runner this fall!
- Loafy Needs An Assistant – Episode 2
- San Antonio Spurs vs. New Orleans Pelicans [FULL HIGHLIGHTS] | 2019-20 NBA Highlights
- What risks does ending the census count early pose?
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors [FULL HIGHLIGHTS] | 2019-20 NBA Highlights
- The Dan Patrick Show – LIVE – 08/07/20
- The Tale Of 2 Black Men John Lewis Will Be Memorialized Forever and Herman Cane Barely Mentioned
- Illness Tends To Run Rampant In The Black Community Because We Don’t Trust The Medical Profession
- Lawrence Arabia: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert From The Archives
- PBS NewsHour Weekend Live Show August 9, 2020
- PBS NewsHour Weekend Full Episode August 9, 2020