ASHLEY “AC” TRYBULA NAMED DIGITAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR OF IHEARTMEDIA CHICAGO REGION
(Chicago, IL) – July 18, 2016 – iHeartMedia Chicago Region announced today Ashley “AC” Trybula as Digital Program Director, effective immediately. Trybula will work closely with the programming and sales teams for the region's 107.5 WGCI, V103, 103.5 KISS-FM, 93.9 MYfm, BIG 95.5 and Inspiration 1390 AM. She will continue to grow the region’s digital audiences across web, social and mobile. Trybula will oversee digital content strategy as well as guide the stations' on-air personalities on digital best practices.
“I am elated Ashley will be joining the iHeartMedia Chicago Region,” said Matt Scarano, Region President. She brings a wealth of leadership and creativity to our team and digital brands.” Trybula was most recently Regional Online Editor for Radio One overseeing digital platforms in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit, Raleigh, Richmond and St. Louis. She also serves as multimedia personality and certified YouTube partner. As a freelance producer, Trybula’s videos have been featured on TMZ, ESPN, Viceland, ESPN, FOX, CBS, ABC and NBC. She teaches digital media to college level students and serves as a member of The National Association of Professional Women, The Recording Academy and NAACP. Trybula’s work has garned numerous industry awards and features in notable publications, including, People Magazine, Essence Magazine, Hip Hop Weekly, Billboard and The New York Daily News. “I’ve had an amazing run building many great radio brands digitally across the country, but nothing can compare to doing what you love in the best city in the world – my hometown,” said Trybula.
“I look forward to working with the iHeartMedia Chicago Region to enhance the digital footprint while delivering the best content to our audience. I would like to thank Chicago Region President Matt Scarano and iHeartMedia’s Senior Vice President of Digital Content and Strategy Dan Shelley for this amazing
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Derez De’Shon Announces Release of New Album “Pain 2” With New Single “Whaddup Doe”
- Chicano Batman: Tiny Desk (Home) Concert
- Netflix’s Bird Box Reached 32% of online Americans
- James “Big Jim” Wright Found Dead
- Megan Thee Stallion Announced As Apple Music up Next Artist
- In The Kitchen with Jordan Davis: ‘Fried Catfish & Hush Puppies’ 🐟 CMT
- RETURNS BIZCOCHO A STEREOTEMPO
- Craig Stickland Breaks Every Rule With New Single + Van Session “Break Every Rule” – Out Now!
- WILD 94.1 PD Orlando States: “The Conversation Must Start Here”