Due to overwhelming demand, a third and final show has been added on Saturday, October 5, at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, featuring the Eagles – Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit, with Deacon Frey and Vince Gill – performing their iconic album “Hotel California” in its entirety, for the first time in the band’s career. These three concerts are the only North American performances for the Eagles this year.
Each night’s concert – Friday, September 27, Saturday, September 28, and Saturday, October 5 – will also include an additional set of the band’s greatest hits. The shows are scheduled to begin at 8 PM.
Tickets starting at $179 (not including applicable service charges or fees) go on sale to the general public on Friday, June 14, at 10 AM PDT through Ticketmaster.com.
“Hotel California” is the third best-selling U.S. album in history, recently certified 26-times Platinum by the RIAA. After its release in 1976, it topped the charts and won two GRAMMY Awards for “New Kid in Town” and “Hotel California.” Several of the songs from the album have never been performed since the original “Hotel California” tour. The RIAA also certified “Their Greatest Hits 1971-1977” as the best-selling U.S. album in history (38-times Platinum).
American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Monday, June 10, at 10 AM PDT through Thursday, June 13, at 10 PM PDT.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Kate Davis: Tiny Desk (Home) Concert
- PHOTOS: Spotify Album Launch party for Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins
- LeBron is building Anthony Davis’ confidence, talks Zion’s physical concerns — Gottlieb | THE HERD
- The Dan Patrick Show – LIVE – 08/04/20
- Ingraham: The real COVID record
- 12 of the Greatest Black Christmas Songs of All Time
- VINITA NAIR WILL SERVE AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER AT THIS YEAR’S “LARRY RICHERT HONORS HOMETOWN HEROES”
- “Beyonce, Black Is King, 2020 Feels Like, Michael Brown and more” | Full Show 08.03.20
- WIZKID KICKS OFF NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY WITH NEW SONG AND VIDEO “JORO”