Fairground Saints – the buzzing California-bred and Nashville-based trio comprised of Elijah Edwards, Meg McAllister, and Mason Van Valin – have released their new song, “Mary,” today. Produced by Marshall Atman and written by the band, the energetic track features Mason's smooth vocals at the forefront and the band's entrancing three-part harmonies. “Mary” is available now on all digital retailers and streaming services HERE.
“‘Mary' is one of our favorite songs to play live. It was just one of those magic writing moments that happened when we were on the road,” says the band. “It's a moment in the show where it feels as if the whole crowd is singing along with us.”
The band will be making their debut performance at the renowned Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN tonight at 7:45PM CT. Next week, they will be performing at CMA Fest on June 7th on the Maui Jim Broadway Stage from 2:45-3:10 PM CT. They are also set to make an appearance on the Today Show on June 11th.
- Big Ten back, PAC 12 next?, NFL ratings tank, Titans allowing fans at games, MLB playoffs and more
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- BET Told Envy He Wasn’t Black Enough For Their Network
- Examining Jimmy Butler’s clutch gene and Bam Adebayo big block | The Jump
- DP reacts to the Clippers Game 7 loss to the Nuggets | 09/16/20
- Ray J Explains Why He Decided To File For Divorce
- Arçelik Chooses AWS to Transform its Appliance Manufacturing Business into a Data-Driven Organization
- Fairground Saints Release New Song “Mary”
- Mad Scientist Turned Hot Music Producer Releases Gucci “Polar Bear” Lyric Video
- Grammy®-Nominated Chart Topper William Murphy Releases New Album ‘Settle Here’