IHEARTMEDIA CHICAGO NAMES ECHO ROBINSON DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS FOR CHICAGO REGION
iHeartMedia announced today that Echo Robinson has been named Director of Marketing and Promotions for the Chicago Region, effective immediately.
The iHeartMedia Chicago Region has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing six stations comprised of CHR, AC, Hip Hop and R&B, New Country and Contemporary Inspirational music formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Director of Marketing and Promotions, Robinson will be responsible for managing the planning and execution of marketing, promotion, sales partnerships and imaging campaigns for the region that delivers a strong return on investment for clients reaching consumers through iHeartMedia’s unmatched assets, including on-air, online, social media, personalities and live events. She will report to Tommy Austin, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia’s Chicago Region.
“Echo’s wealth of experience and expertise makes her the perfect choice for this position,” said Matt Scarano, President of iHeartMedia’s Chicago Region.
Robinson joined iHeartMedia’s Chicago Region in 1995 and steadily progressed from Intern to Senior Promotions Coordinator before her appointment to Promotions Director in 2001. Robinson is graduate of Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
“I was blessed to have the opportunity to start my media journey at iHeartMedia Chicago,” said Robinson. “I am grateful and excited to venture into the next phase of my career with such an amazing company!”
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Chicago market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with more than 1.7 billion app downloads and 110 million registered users.
#AC, #AIR, #AM, #AMAZING, #Amp, #AND, #App, #Austin, #Campaigns, #CHOICE, #DigitalMusic, #EXPERIENCE, #Grateful, #HipHop, #IHeartRadio, #IMMEDIATELY, #Including, #MEDIA, #MULTIPLE, #OF, #Partnerships, #Podcasting, #PromotionsDirector, #R, #RadioService
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- LISTEN: Lee Greenwood, US soldiers release new version of ‘God Bless the USA’
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- BOYZ II MEN 25th ANNIVERSARY VINYL RELEASE MOTOWN DEBUT, COOLEYHIGHHARMONY
- Key & Peele Presents: The Best of Wendell
- Daniel Caesar Releases Surprise New Album CASE STUDY 01 Today, Announces Case Study 01: TOUR PT. 1
- Mika Announces Fifth Full Length Album My Name Is Michael Holbrook
- Brandon Tatum Says Black Men Killed by White Police Officers were Criminals
- Fareed: Coronavirus won’t be a death knell for big cities. Here’s why