iHeartMedia Columbus announced today the debut of the new Hot 100, C-Town’s Hottest Hip Hop & R&B, effective immediately.
Hot 100 will broadcast the best in both modern and classic Hip Hop and R&B, including songs from artists like Migos, Cardi B, JAY-Z, Khalid, SZA and more. The station’s full programming lineup will be announced at a later date. Heritage station Sunny 100 will continue to broadcast AC music and programming on 94.7.
“We are excited to have a mainstream urban station back in our market,” said Derrick Greene, Senior Vice President of Programming. “Our expert team knows urban radio and what our local listeners want, and we can’t wait to bring them the best programming and music the format has to offer.”
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Terry Bradshaw opens up on his mended relationship with Ben Roethlisberger | NFL | THE HERD
- Morning Meeting: Ross Tucker laughing at Daniel Jones’ trip and fall | 10/23/20
- You REALLY Need to Move Out!
- Mike Posner Takes the iHeartRadio 60 Second Challenge
- Nate Is Mad Over Skeery’s Nuts | 15 Minute Morning Show
- R&B/Hip Hop Artist and Actor Rosehardt Releases New Single “Sum Good”
- Teofimo Lopez: There’s no point to a rematch vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko | Max on Boxing
- Joe Rogan & The Drama Around a Joke-Stealer | The Comedy Store | SHOWTIME
- Art Imitates Life and The Loss Of Amazing Artists Has A Lasting Fx On Lives – RIP Chadwick Boseman