iHeartMedia Las Vegas’ 93.1 The Mountain, World Classic Rock, announced today a broadcast agreement with Compass Media Networks.
As part of the broadcast agreement, 93.1 The Mountain will air all play-by-play radio coverage of the Oakland Raiders for the 2019 season. The Raiders pre-season action kicks off on Saturday, August 10 from the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum and will feature The Oakland Raiders versus the Los Angeles Rams. In addition, the regular season will begin on September 9 with Monday Night Football and will broadcast the Oakland Raiders’ first match between the Denver Broncos.
The on-air broadcast will continue to be produced by Compass Media Networks and will feature live commentary from Brent Musburger, one of the most prominent voices and personalities in sports broadcasting and the Silver and Black’s play-by-play voice in 2018. Musburger will also be joined by former All-Pro tackle Lincoln Kennedy, who handles color analyst duties, and Chris Townsend, who will report from the sidelines.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to partner with a storied franchise like the Raiders,” said Glynn Alan, iHeartMedia’s Region President for Central California and Nevada. “Having an addition of a pro-football team to our programming combined with commentary from the legendary Brent Musburger will allow our listeners and local fans the opportunity to experience and keep up with each game on real time.”
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- Tony Clark on the Dan Patrick Show (Full Interview) 07/02/20
- The Chainsmokers Release New Single “Call You Mine” Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Barry Hankerson Removes Aaliyah’s Music from Digital Platforms
- WILD 94.1’s Orlando Davis Talks to AllRadioNews.com
- Nomiki Konst to Host New Show On SiriusXM
- Why Sam Cooke’s Death Will Never Be Solved (Guest Editorial)
- 50 Cent, Steven Victor & the Hot 97 Team Remember Pop Smoke
- Katy Perry Gets Naked with iHeartMedia and Funny Or Die to Rock the Vote