iHeartMedia announced today that Drew Lauter has been named Market President for Madison, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Madison has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing more than six stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Market President, Lauter will oversee the market’s programming, advertising and operations across multiple platforms within Madison as well as create new business and revenue opportunities. He will report to Jeff Tyler, Division President for iHeartMedia Minneapolis.
“I am very excited to welcome Drew’s experience and vision to iHeartMedia,” said Tyler. “He’s excited about taking his family to one of the premier cities in the Midwest and I am thrilled that he will be leading a great team and some of our market-leading, legendary brands in Madison.”
Lauter brings over 20 years of executive experience leading organizations, managing teams and driving revenue with companies such as Sony, Lucent, Qello Concerts and Qello Media. He's also led numerous startups from the entrepreneurial stages to successful exits.
“I’m excited to join iHeart and lead the Madison team,” said Drew. “It’s a great time for audio in general and combined with the strength of iHeart’s product offering makes me eager to join this dynamic team.”
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Madison market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with more than 2 billion app downloads and more than 130 million registered users.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- JARED GOLDBERG NAMED APD AND MIDDAYS AT KMLE @ 107.9
- New York officials discuss crime stats after pulling $1B from NYPD budget
- Mika Announces Fifth Full Length Album My Name Is Michael Holbrook
- Undeniable Top 10 Most Underrated Movies of All Time
- WILD 94.1 PD Orlando States: “The Conversation Must Start Here”
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- Melanie Martinez Announces “The K-12 Tour”
- Key & Peele Presents: The Best of Wendell