IHEARTMEDIA LAS VEGAS NAMES WAYNE “BIG D” DANIELSON PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR 95.5 THE BULL
iHeartMedia Las Vegas announced today that Wayne “Big D” Danielson has been named Program Director for 95.5 The Bull, Las Vegas’ NEW Country Leader, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Las Vegas has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing four stations comprised of Country, Pop, Rock and Rhythmic formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Program Director, Danielson will work closely with on-air personalities and sales to oversee the station brand’s on-air and digital programming, as well as local events and partnerships. He will report to Tony Matteo, Regional Senior Vice President for iHeartMedia Central California/Nevada. “Big D has been a part of the fabric of the Bull brand in Vegas in many roles over the years and we’re excited that he’ll now be leading the station as Program Director,” said Matteo. “No one knows this station, this city and this audience better than Big D.”
Danielson joined 95.5 The Bull from iHeartMedia Las Vegas’s 93.1 The Party in August 2016. He has also previously served as a night personality at 101.3 KDWB, Twin Cities' No. 1 Hit Music Station, in Minneapolis. Danielson began his career at KCLD-FM in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
“I've been blessed in my career and that continues for me as I move into this new role,” said Danielson. “I’ve been very lucky to be surrounded by some of the most talented people in this business and I’ve tried to take a piece of their knowledge with me on my journey. I look forward to this new challenge while continuing to serve this powerful team and amazing community.”
iHeartMedia is a leading media outlet in the Las Vegas market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with more than 1.7 billion app downloads and 110 million registered users
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Terry Bradshaw opens up on his mended relationship with Ben Roethlisberger | NFL | THE HERD
- Ross Tucker explains why he couldn’t help but laugh on air at Daniel Jones’ trip and fall | 10/23/20
- Morning Meeting: Ross Tucker laughing at Daniel Jones’ trip and fall | 10/23/20
- Ty Dolla $ign On Collabs, Fatherhood, Evolution + More
- Mike Posner Takes the iHeartRadio 60 Second Challenge
- You REALLY Need to Move Out!
- Joe Rogan & The Drama Around a Joke-Stealer | The Comedy Store | SHOWTIME
- Teofimo Lopez: There’s no point to a rematch vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko | Max on Boxing
- Nate Is Mad Over Skeery’s Nuts | 15 Minute Morning Show