iHeartMedia Tucson’s 93.7 KRQ, Today’s Hit Music, and MY 92.9, More Music, More Variety, announced today the 3rd annual Tucson Kidsfest. The event is the largest family event in Tucson and will be held indoors at the Tucson Convention Center. Tucson Kidsfest will offer activities for kids of all ages, including the mobile Ninja Warrior obstacle course featuring stars of TV’s American Ninja Warrior, a dinosaur encounter where kids can interact with dinosaurs and participate in a fossil digging challenge, a Slime Zone where kids can make and bring home their own slime creations, a Face Your Fears interactive animal and reptile experience, as well as game trucks, inflatables, carnival rides, electric animal rides, a Bookman’s Entertainment Area and more. Hosted by Funergy, Tucson Kidfest will include on-stage games, dancing and an interactive show. Each day also features meet & greet appearances with guests Chase and Marshall from Nickelodeon’s PAW Patrol.
The admission fee is $15, including all taxes and fees, for children and adults when purchased at the Tucson Convention Center Box Office, with free entry for all children under 2 years old. Military and first responders can purchase tickets for $10. Parking for the event is free. For more information, visit www.tucsonkidsfest.com.
WHEN: June 22-23, 2019
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WHERE: Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Ave. Tucson, AZ
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- 6ix9ine Announces New Album Release Date
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- Dave Matthews Band – Cry Freedom [Live From Home: By Request]
- Burning Bush International Ministries (BBIM) Mass Choir Releases Debut Single, “Expect the Supernatural,” to Overwhelming Response
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- Jordan Jackson Gives Censored Graduation Speech | SWAY’S UNIVERSE
- The Incredible Legacy of the Birmingham Children’s Crusade – Drunk History
- Rising Singer & Producer Stefan James Unveils His Debut EP “Nights Like”
- What Is A Money Market Account?