Service Broadcasting Group’s K104 is seeking an innovative Music Director and Show Producer to play an integral role on our SBG Content Factory team.
This is a unique position for a creative music maven, content curator, and show director who can drive audience engagement, ratings and revenue success. Do you have the talent and skills to help elevate our brands, shows and high-profile personalities in the 5th largest market in America, Dallas, TX? If so, seize this rare opportunity now.
Key Music Director Responsibilities:
- Ability to create compelling content and experiences that captivate listeners and brand fans
- Ability to help create the perfect music flow and carefully craft the perfect daily or weekend playlist
- Collaborate with Program Director and Operations Manager to build and sustain strong artist, label, digital and entertainment community relations
- Adept at balancing research data and instinct for innovative interpretation and successful implementation
Key Show Producer Responsibilities:
- Assist show host(s) with preparation, production and execution of all aspects of the daily show
- Collaborate with show host(s) on developing useful, relevant and entertaining content for the show
- Ideate, post and maintain unique “real-time relevant” content on all digital brand/show platforms
- Complete daily content, imaging and production assignments
- Passion for people, music, entertainment, culture and community
- Know how to create and have FUN
- Proven track record of PPM (or diary) ratings success
- Obsession with local and lifestyle news and pop culture
- Passion for generating performance results with depth of preparation and flawless execution
- Total team player always seeking to bring out the best in your cast members and teammates
- Strong podcasting, blogging, vlogging and live streaming skills
- Possess creative production and editing skills (experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, Vegas and VoxPro are a plus)
Send your resume package, success stories and philosophies on music scheduling, morning shows and marketing with references to: SBG HR Manager Debbie Henry at [email protected] No phone calls please.