The biggest comeback of the year just got bigger…
As their new singles heat up worldwide, GRAMMY® Award-nominated multiplatinum powerhouse trio–Jonas Brothers—reveal the news that fans everywhere have waited nearly a decade for. The group will release its first album since 2009 and one of 2019’s most anticipated records, Happiness Begins, on June 7 via Republic Records.
This week, “Sucker” makes history as the band’s first number one at Top 40 radio, according to Mediabase. Simultaneously, their newest single “Cool” has quickly ascended into the Top 20 at the format, where it continues to climb. The songs have taken pop culture by storm, becoming the #1 and #2 greatest gainers at the format last week.
“Sucker” now exceeds 380 million global streams to date. During release week, it clinched #1 on Apple Music, #1 on Spotify, and #1 on iTunes in North America. Globally, it became #1 on Apple Music, #1 on YouTube, #1 on Twitter, and #2 on Spotify as well as the #1 Streaming Song and #1 Digital Song. Speaking of making history, the rollout of “Sucker” marked “the first time a band debuted at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart this century. Continuing the runaway success, “Cool” notched 45 million global streams and soared to #1 on iTunes Overall Top Songs Chart and Top Music Videos Chart.
Next up, the Jonas Brothers take the stage for what promises to be two unforgettable performances at theBillboard Music Awards May 1 and Saturday Night Live May 11.
Also in the works is the Jonas Brothers new documentary. Last month they announced a partnership with Amazon Studios, Philymack, and Federal Films—a division of Republic Records—to release the upcoming documentary about the band. It’s set to premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video in more than 200 territories.
Happiness Begins June 7…
The preeminent male group of this century, Jonas Brothers opened the floodgates for a new era of titans in pop music. They earned two number one albums and sold out shows throughout three continents. Selling over 17 million-plus albums with over 1 billion streams worldwide, they've achieved dozens of platinum and gold certifications. Jonas Brothers notably received a GRAMMY® Award nomination in the category of “Best New Artist,” garnered “Breakthrough Artist” at the American Music Awards, won Billboard’s “Eventful Fans’” Choice Award for “Best Concert Tour of the Year,” and took home a Mexican Grammy, showcasing their international influence. The tremendous success of the band provided a launch pad for the successful and storied solo careers of Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Kevin Jonas, who have kept loyal fans yearning for a reunion, until now.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Sir Woman (Kelsey Wilson of Wild Child) Announces Debut Single “Highroad” Featuring Robert Ellis, Members of The Texas Gentlemen and More
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- Kodak Black Announces ‘The Dying To Live Tour’
- Steve Parish to Host New Show on SiriusXM’s Grateful Dead Channel
- Harry Styles Performs Live on the Citi Concert Series on TODAY
- Y2K AND BBNO$ RELEASE OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR “LALALA”
- Ryland James Premieres Video for “In My Head”
- Jonas Brothers Announce New Album Happiness Begins June 7
- The Chainsmokers Release New Single “Call You Mine” Featuring Bebe Rexha