Lifestyle entertainment company, Kin, announced that it will be hosting a four-week holiday programming event across its owned and operated digital neighborhood of interconnected shows.
The holiday tent-pole programming kicking off on November 27th will be headlined by leading programs Tia Mowry’s Quick Fix, All Things Adrienne, Heart of the Batter with Jordin Sparks, and Engaged with JoJo and Jordan. Every week will introduce a new holiday theme during which each Kin star will host episodes that not only tie back to the theme, but also drive viewers to other shows airing that week. The four-week celebration will kick off with “Holiday Favorites,” followed by a “Progressive Party” theme, “Holiday Traditions” and “Holiday Giving”. The special will be accessible across YouTube, Facebook Watch, Instagram and Amazon Prime and the fourth week will conclude with an in-program drive for Toys for Tots.
Michael Wayne, CEO of Kin, said, “Holiday programming has always been at the core of Kin. This holiday season is especially exciting as our neighborhood of shows comes together to celebrate. We look forward to having our engaged audience connect with our new programming and stars during this meaningful time of year.”
Here is a run-down of Kin’s four-week holiday special:
Holiday Favorites (Week of 11/26) During this week, the hosts share their most favorite things and holiday hacks with viewers.
● Tia Mowry’s Quick Fix: Tia Mowry shares her tips and tricks for beautifully wrapping gifts.
● All Things Adrienne: Adrienne Houghton shares her favorite fashions and looks for the holiday so that viewers will be able to dazzle this Yuletide season.
● Heart of the Batter with Jordin Sparks: Jordin shares two cookie recipes handed down by her nanna.
● Engaged with JoJo and Jordan: JoJo welcomes viewers into their home to show fans some of her favorite holiday DIYs with the help of her mom.
Progressive Party (Week of 12/3) During this week, the hosts come together to each create a dish of a multicourse holiday meal. By week’s end, viewers will have a full menu to emulate for their special celebration!
● Tia Mowry’s Quick Fix: Tia will prepare the main entrée which will feature a Shepherd’s Pie.
● All Things Adrienne: Adrienne will advise viewers on the perfect holiday décor.
● Heart of the Batter with Jordin Sparks: Jordin will create both an appetizer featuring a mini green bean tart and a dessert of sweet potato pie.
● Engaged with JoJo and Jordan: The newly engaged couple and The Bachelor alums will create “his and hers” holiday cocktails.
Holiday Traditions (Week of 12/10) The hosts share their holiday traditions with viewers.
● Tia Mowry’s Quick Fix: Tia will be baking delicious holiday cookies with her son Cree.
● All Things Adrienne: Adrienne demonstrates the special holiday glam she does year after year. Did someone say glitter eyes?!
● Heart of the Batter with Jordin Sparks: This will be DJ’s very first Christmas and the perfect opportunity for Jordin and family to create new holiday traditions!
● Engaged with JoJo and Jordan: JoJo and Jordan celebrate the holidays with JoJo’s family. In addition, Jordan shows off his collection of holiday onesies. There will also be Christmas cookies, as well as photos and videos of JoJo and Jordan as kids.
Holiday Giving with Toys for Tots (Week of 12/17)
● Tia Mowry’s Quick Fix: Tia shares the lessons she has learned this year.
● All Things Adrienne: Adrienne shares some of her favorite ways to give back during the holidays.
● Heart of the Batter with Jordin Sparks: Jordin talks about the giving experience and what it means to her and her family.
● Engaged with JoJo and Jordan: “His and hers” giving!
Kin’s cross-program celebration is the latest event for its quickly expanding neighborhood that brings together a group of brand-safe, like-minded and diverse shows. The new model is fueled by high-quality lifestyle entertainment programming and by recognizable mainstream personalities with genuine connective tissue and off-the-charts social followings. Kin’s neighborhood, anchored by star Tia Mowry, also features such well known personalities as Adrienne Bailon Houghton, Derek Hough, Vanessa Lachey, Jordin Sparks, JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers. The network is accessible across multiple social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Amazon.
The network, since launching earlier this year, continues to resonate with Kin network’s core audience of “builders,” 25-34 year-old women who are building careers, families and homes. In fact, Tia Mowry’s Quick Fix has been a juggernaut since its launch just a year ago. According to Nielsen data, individual episodes have reached as many as 8.8 million total unique viewers beating top cable powerhouses including Chopped, Property Brothers and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Meanwhile All Things Adrienne has accumulated more than 850K followers less than 6 months since launch.