LatinTRENDS Magazine announces The Fourteenth Annual Latino Trendsetter Awards, a landmark celebration of excellence in enterprise, arts, entertainment, health, education and community leadership, will be held on Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 from 6-10 P.M. at The Symphony Space Theater in New York City. For more information or to purchase tickets visit www.LatinTrends.com/LatinoTrendSetter.
Featured musical performances include Latin GRAMMY® Award nominated salsa star, Frankie Negron and emerging Urban Tropical musician, Doñé. Actress, speaker and author, April Hernandez Castillo and Luxury Real Estate Broker and star of Bravo's Emmy-Nominated Million Dollar Listing New York, Luis D. Ortiz will serve as host. The event is sponsored in part by New York Presbyterian Hospital, Inca Kola and CUNY.
Over 100 paramount figures impacting the fields of public service, enterprise, technology, entertainment, sports, health, and philanthropy have been recognized with a prestigious Latino Trendsetter Award since it’s inauguration. Dozens of exemplary students, the Trendsetters of tomorrow, have also been honored with scholarships through this platform designed to mirror the LatinTRENDS Magazine mission of inspiring innovation and supporting a American's next generation of leaders.
Past honorees and magazine participants include Mayor Michael Bloomberg; Pulitzer Prize-winning author Junot Díaz; Athletes such as Giants player Victor Cruz and Major League Baseball hitter Robinson Cano; Television and film stars Roselyn Sanchez and Gina Rodriguez; Megawatt musician and philanthropist Juanes, the iconic Gilberto Santa Rosa and Award-winning songstress Leslie Grace; to entrepreneurs like Colorado Rockies Co-owner, Linda Alvarado, among a throng of others.
“Our goal is to continue to redefine what it means to be a star through the Latino Trendsetter Awards. We believe a star is a visionary risk-taker, big-dreamer, doer and go-getter that is anchored by integrity. Working hard and intelligently on his or her passion, while remaining reachable to the community is what we celebrate”- Juan Guillen, LatinTRENDS founder & CEO.
- Big Ten back, PAC 12 next?, NFL ratings tank, Titans allowing fans at games, MLB playoffs and more
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- BET Told Envy He Wasn’t Black Enough For Their Network
- Examining Jimmy Butler’s clutch gene and Bam Adebayo big block | The Jump
- DP reacts to the Clippers Game 7 loss to the Nuggets | 09/16/20
- Ray J Explains Why He Decided To File For Divorce
- Arçelik Chooses AWS to Transform its Appliance Manufacturing Business into a Data-Driven Organization
- Fairground Saints Release New Song “Mary”
- Mad Scientist Turned Hot Music Producer Releases Gucci “Polar Bear” Lyric Video
- Grammy®-Nominated Chart Topper William Murphy Releases New Album ‘Settle Here’