LiveXLive Media, Inc. a global digital media company focused on live entertainment, announced today that the company has achieved significant milestones across key viewing and content KPIs, including:
- LiveXLive achieved 25MM+ livestreams in 2018 to date.
- These livestreams were generated from views of 8 music festivals, across 10 unique streaming events, including EDC Las Vegas, Rock On The Range, Country 500, Montreux Jazz Festival, Rock in Rio Lisbon and more.
- More than 175 artists of nearly every music style have been streamed on the company’s platform, including Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, Jesse J, the Killers, Jack White, Muse, DeadMau5 and Gucci Mane.
- Over 120 hours of live music festival content was streamed to fans globally across mobile, connected TV and desktop platforms.
- The Company has grown its subscriber base to over 489,000.
“The LixeXLive team continues to excel in execution across all areas of the business,” said Rob Ellin, Chairman and CEO of LiveXLive Media. “We continue to deliver the ‘best seat in the house’ to the millions of global music fans who have used our platform to connect with their favorite artists, and fellow fans this festival season.”
All off this tracks to significant progress toward LiveXLive’s stated goals – to be the leading producer and distributor of live music programming, and LiveXLive’s plan to stream more than 27 music festivals and concerts across the globe with over 350 hours of live content during its fiscal year, ending March 31, 2019.