The mad scientist turned producer, EyeOnEyez, releases the lyric video for Gucci Mane-assisted single, “Polar Bear,” that preludes his first eponymous-titled EP, EyeonEyez, coming soon on Wicked Mink Records.
The new project features some of the hottest young rappers and legends in Hip Hop including, Gucci Mane, Young Dro, 42 Dugg, Hood Rich Pablo Juan, Asian Doll and more.
Dripping in mystique there is an almost-hard-to-believe story of a multifaceted artist whose journey is unique, fascinating, and inspiring. EyeOnEyez dons a leather mask with illuminated googles that veil his identity as a way to ensure his music to speak for itself.
“Music has always been my passion which was the driving forced behind my decision to launch my own record company. Ive been blessed to have the opportunity to work with some of my favorite artist this year and featuring on tracks I’ve produced.”
With a vision behind the mask, EyeOnEyez’ name is based on watching those who are watching us—whether the symbolic eye on the dollar or cameras on every corner.
He explains, “I am keenly aware of the system designed to keep us in place which is why I am drawn to hip hop, a music that was born out of the hoods of America which was created for just that.”
Driven by a greater vision, commitment, and focus have sustained this man’s dream through many obstacles since childhood. Sometimes recording and crafting for days on end, he refuses to let go now. EyeOneEyez uses his masked presence to grab your attention, and his fantastic music to keep it.
Watch “Polar Bear” lyric video:
- Big Ten back, PAC 12 next?, NFL ratings tank, Titans allowing fans at games, MLB playoffs and more
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- BET Told Envy He Wasn’t Black Enough For Their Network
- Examining Jimmy Butler’s clutch gene and Bam Adebayo big block | The Jump
- DP reacts to the Clippers Game 7 loss to the Nuggets | 09/16/20
- Ray J Explains Why He Decided To File For Divorce
- Arçelik Chooses AWS to Transform its Appliance Manufacturing Business into a Data-Driven Organization
- Fairground Saints Release New Song “Mary”
- Mad Scientist Turned Hot Music Producer Releases Gucci “Polar Bear” Lyric Video
- Grammy®-Nominated Chart Topper William Murphy Releases New Album ‘Settle Here’