Mobley Kicks Off Texas Association of Broadcasters Annual Convention
In what has become an annual tradition, BMI partnered with the Texas Association of Broadcasters (TAB) and HD Radio to bring in Austin-based songwriter, producer and one-man band Mobley to perform at the TAB’s 65th annual convention opening reception held August 1. Mobley entertained the audience of broadcasters performing songs from his latest release, Fresh Lies, Vol. 1. Mobley has been on tour promoting his newest album and recently performed on the BMI stage at Hangout Fest and Lollapalooza.
The convention, which took place at the JW Marriott Austin, is the largest state broadcast association convention in the nation, with more than 1,100 annual attendees. The TAB strives to promote and protect a favorable economic and regulatory climate for broadcasting, while educating members and the public at large about the opportunities available and advances possible through the efforts of free, over-the-air broadcast operations.
For more, click here. All photos by Lacey Lynn Seymour Photography
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Why George Lopez Won’t Talk To Us
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- Reactions To August Alsina Confirming Relationship w/ Jada Pinkett-Smith
- PRETTYMUCH Releases New Track “Lying” Featuring Lil Tjay
- WHUR Announces New Afternoon Drive Show
- What Music Can Say About your Personality
- SO SO DEF 25 COMING THIS SUMMER THROUGH SONY/LEGACY/CERTIFIED CLASSICS
- Why Sam Cooke’s Death Will Never Be Solved (Guest Editorial)