MTV announced breakout artist, KYLE, known for his platinum-certified single, “iSpy” featuring Lil Yachty, as the “PUSH: Artist to Watch” for the month of June across MTV’s on-air, digital and social platforms around the world.
As part of the program, MTV exclusively debuted an intimate performance by KYLE of his chart-topping song “iSpy,” the first ever performance of his brand new song, “Nothing to Lose,” and a cover of Kid Cudi’s “Pursuit of Happiness.” Additionally, the network released “KYLE vs. KYLE,” a fun, digital short where the artist interviews himself about his dream collaboration. MTV News also sat down with KYLE and discussed everything from how his music was influenced by Ol’ Dirty Bastard, to how he found his own artistic voice – the interview is set to air tomorrow.
Noah Cyrus was the first artist to kick off the return of MTV’s “PUSH: Artist to Watch” program in May. The campaign (http://artisttowatch.mtv.com) connects fans with a new musician every month through live performances, exclusive broadcast premieres of music videos, interviews, video content and more across all platforms and screens including MTV, MTV2, mtvU and MTV Live.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Tony Clark on the Dan Patrick Show (Full Interview) 07/02/20
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- WILD 94.1’s Orlando Davis Talks to AllRadioNews.com
- Nomiki Konst to Host New Show On SiriusXM
- Barry Hankerson Removes Aaliyah’s Music from Digital Platforms
- “A$AP Rocky, LBJ, Moscow Mitch, TSA and more” | Full Show 07.31.19
- City Morgue Releases New Track and Video “66slavs”
- Allan Rayman Releases New Single and Video for “Stitch”
- The Chainsmokers Release New Single “Call You Mine” Featuring Bebe Rexha