Netflix Committed to Expansion in Asia
With 130 million paid memberships is more than 190 countries, Netflix has announced eight new original films and one new original series from India. It is all a part of the company's rapid expansion of India content, which company leaders say reinforces Netflix's commitment to Asia.
Netflix CEO Reed Hastings and Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos joined performers and creators for the announcement.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Colin reacts to NFL exec poll on QBs, says Seahawks need to do more to support Wilson | THE HERD
- Jonas Brothers Announce New Album Happiness Begins June 7
- Kodak Black Announces ‘The Dying To Live Tour’
- Father’s Loss To Son In Arm Wrestling Match Led To Shooting, Standoff
- Rudy Rush and Claudia Jordan Break Down How Their Show Will be Better than the Typical Urban Syndicated Show
- The Best of Matt and Jake – Corporate
- JEANA SHEPARD NAMED MIDDAY AIR PERSONALITY OF LIVE 101.5
- Michael Jackson Niece Brandi Jackson Speaks Out on “Rick and Sasha” about Ex-Boyfriend Wade Robson and the “Leaving Neverland” Documentary
- MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM Reports to Spring Training 2019