Tonight, Spotify hosted an album launch party to celebrate the Jonas Brothers and the release of their highly anticipated album, the first in 10 years, Happiness Begins, which has been released tonight, on June 7th.
Spotify took over The Greenpoint Backlot in Brooklyn, NY, located on the banks of the East River, to create The Carnival of Happiness. The event was a unique experience inspired by the Jonas Brothers’ fresh and playful aesthetic for the band, their family, friends, and 300 of their OG, top listening fans on Spotify. Guests were blown away with a real carnival riddled with easter eggs from the band’s music videos, like a photo op in a bathtub a la the “Sucker” music video, and topped off with thrilling attractions, fun games, and nostalgic treats like popcorn, funnel cake, and of course, cotton candy!
Fans were even more surprised when the guests of honor showed up and gave a surprise live performance of new hits “Sucker” and “Cool”, along with classics “S.O.S” and “Burnin’ Up.” Among the guests were supermodel Ashley Graham, actorRoshon Fegan, Claudia Oshry of @GirlWithNoJob, Violetta Komyshan, ballerina and girlfriend of Ansel Elgort, and more, whom were dancing and singing along with fans to all their favorite jams. Kevin shared a heartwarming moment on stage, saying, “this is a particularly special night for me because this is the first time my girls are watching me perform,” as he waved to his daughters, Alena and Valentina, and wife Danielle.
- Olivia O’brien Drops Music Video For New Song “Care Less More”
- Steve Parish to Host New Show on SiriusXM’s Grateful Dead Channel
- Conan Gray Returns To the Road for “The Comfort Crowd” Headline Fall Tour
- Rising Singer & Producer Stefan James Unveils His Debut EP “Nights Like”
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Rynx Releases New Track “All For You” Featuring Kiesza
- B96 WELCOMES BEBE REXHA AS THE FIRST GUEST TO HOST A COOKING DEMONSTRATION
- Kailee Morgue Teams Up With Hayley Kiyoko to Release Queer Pop Power Anthem “Headcase”
- VASSY Returns to #1 on Billboard
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000