SYCO Music and Columbia Records group PRETTYMUCH releases their new track “Lying” featuring Lil Tjay today. Along with the song, the group also released the official video directed by The Young Astronauts. Watch it HERE.
“Lying” follows the release of the group’s Phases EP. The band co-wrote and co-produced various songs on the 6-song EP, including the title track “Phases,” which has gone on to accumulate over 23 million video views and streams since release. Brandon also wrote and produced the focus track “Gone 2 Long.”
The group kicked off their summer North American headlining outing, the FOMO Tour, on July 11th. One of the most influential rising stars of Generation Z, Mackenzie Ziegler, is on tour with the group as the official support act. The tour will make stops in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more before wrapping August 16th in Vancouver, BC. The tour follows the group’s highly successful sold-out headline Funktion Tour last fall and their slot as main support on Grammy nominee Khalid’s Roxy Tour last summer.
PRETTYMUCH is Austin Porter, Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Nick Mara and Zion Kuwonu. They were coined as one of Artists to Watch by Rolling Stone, MTV, Los Angeles Times with Billboard also honoring them in their “21 Under 21” list. They were nominated for Best Boy Band at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Awards and Best PUSH Artist of the Year at the 2018 MTV’s VMA. The band is nominated for Choice Music Group at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards, which airs Sunday, August 11th at 8PM on FOX.
Lil Tjay is a Bronx based rapper that has released hit after hit on Soundcloud and has accumulated over a million streams on every track he’s dropped. His breakout hit “Brothers” showcases his ability to switch flows while still telling captivating stories told authentically, and was recently certified GOLD by the RIAA. Tjay is also featured on the PLATINUM certified “Pop Out” with Chicago rapper Polo G reaching top 15 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- 6ix9ine Announces New Album Release Date
- Burning Bush International Ministries (BBIM) Mass Choir Releases Debut Single, “Expect the Supernatural,” to Overwhelming Response
- Dave Matthews Band – Cry Freedom [Live From Home: By Request]
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- Jordan Jackson Gives Censored Graduation Speech | SWAY’S UNIVERSE
- The Incredible Legacy of the Birmingham Children’s Crusade – Drunk History
- What The World Needs Now w/ Theophilus London & Congressional Candidate Hector Oseguera – Episode 3
- Rising Singer & Producer Stefan James Unveils His Debut EP “Nights Like”