R&B singer Kevin Ross burst onto the music scene in 2014 with a national holiday campaign with Glade that brought joy to American households across the country.
Signed to Motown Records, he was named AOL’s breakout artist of 2014 and he released his debut album, The Awakening, three years later. After years of chart-topping success with Motown Records (being the first artist in seven years to have their first single shoot straight to #1 on Billboard), Ross has officially announced that he and the label have parted ways. “Ownership means a lot more to me at this stage in my life.” he shares. “I’m grateful for the experience but it was time to move on.”
During his brief hiatus from music, Ross solidified his independence with the creation of his music label, Art Society Music Group (ASMG). The label will be the home for Ross’ new album, Audacity, that is slated to be released in March of this year. “Creating Audacity has been an exciting process for me. I really followed my instincts and let the music guide me the whole way.” Ross says. “This album has a lot more grit to it. It introduces new sides of me while still reinforcing the essence of my art.”
“Thing Called Love”, Kevin Ross’ first single from his upcoming album Audacity, will be available on all music platforms February 8th.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- 6ix9ine Announces New Album Release Date
- Dave Matthews Band – Cry Freedom [Live From Home: By Request]
- Burning Bush International Ministries (BBIM) Mass Choir Releases Debut Single, “Expect the Supernatural,” to Overwhelming Response
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- Jordan Jackson Gives Censored Graduation Speech | SWAY’S UNIVERSE
- The Incredible Legacy of the Birmingham Children’s Crusade – Drunk History
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- Ashe And Niall Horan Crack Us Up For 10 Minutes
- What The World Needs Now w/ Theophilus London & Congressional Candidate Hector Oseguera – Episode 3