iHeartMedia Philadelphia’s Real 106.1, Philly’s Real No. 1 for Throwbacks, announced today Chio in the Morning’s “Pup Rally” contest on Saturday, February 3, in support of Philly’s home team. The contest will take place at Pets Plus Natural located at 1336 Bristol Pike Bensalem, PA.Registration is from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon. Judging is from 12:00 to 12:25 p.m.
As Philly’s home team heads to the Big Game, listeners’ dogs will be able to compete for Best “Pup Rally” Costume. The dog dressed in the cutest, most original costume will win a $500 cash prize and a $500 Pets Plus Natural gift card. Runner-up prizes include tickets to Justin Timberlake’s The Man of the Woods Tour on June 2 at The Wells Fargo Center. Listeners and attendees will also be able to adopt a cat or dog all day.
Real 106.1 is the leading media outlet in the Philadelphia market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with more than 1.7 billion app downloads and 110 million registered users.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Terry Bradshaw opens up on his mended relationship with Ben Roethlisberger | NFL | THE HERD
- Ross Tucker explains why he couldn’t help but laugh on air at Daniel Jones’ trip and fall | 10/23/20
- Morning Meeting: Ross Tucker laughing at Daniel Jones’ trip and fall | 10/23/20
- Ty Dolla $ign On Collabs, Fatherhood, Evolution + More
- You REALLY Need to Move Out!
- Mike Posner Takes the iHeartRadio 60 Second Challenge
- Teofimo Lopez: There’s no point to a rematch vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko | Max on Boxing
- Nate Is Mad Over Skeery’s Nuts | 15 Minute Morning Show
- Joe Rogan & The Drama Around a Joke-Stealer | The Comedy Store | SHOWTIME