Rolling Stone Names Amber Mundinger SVP, Live Media & Strategic Partnerships
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) and Rolling Stone today announced the promotion of Amber Mundinger to senior vice president, live media and strategic partnerships at Rolling Stone. In her newly elevated role, Mundinger will oversee ideation, sales, and execution of tent pole events at Rolling Stone, which joined Penske Media in December.
“Rolling Stone is extremely fortunate to have Amber on board to help grow an exciting avenue of our business and capitalize on the events that matter in music and pop culture,” said Rolling Stone President and Chief Operating Officer Gus Wenner. “She brings with her a wealth of knowledge from Fairchild Live and other areas of the entertainment industry that will be of immense value to Rolling Stone.”
Prior to this role, Mundinger served at Penske Media's Fairchild Live as vice president, new ventures and general manager, summits and events. There she launched events and business initiatives in three new markets: China, Japan, and South Korea. She also created the group's annual partnership program for events, implemented WWD Honors and created, in collaboration with Penske Media's Variety brand and the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), Runway to Red Carpet – an exclusive showcase for the red carpet awards season. Under her leadership, the number of events grew to more than 25 across summits, forums, awards, and industry initiatives. In addition, she formed larger partnerships across industries with SXSW, NYPL and other organizations to further Fairchild's overall brand reach.
“I am honored to be joining Rolling Stone at such an exciting and pivotal time in the brand's history,” said Mundinger. “I look forward to working with Gus and the rest of the Rolling Stone team while continuing to be a part of the expanding PMC family.”
Prior to joining Fairchild, Mundinger had worked for an international charity developing relationships with leading athletic and sports organizations and then continued her work in strategic partnerships for a variety of companies focused on sports, music and fashion. She is based in New York.
#ADDITION, #AM, #Amp, #AND, #BASED, #BRINGS, #Charity, #Culture, #Fashion, #ID, #Initiatives, #Japan, #LOOK, #MANAGER, #MEDIA, #OF, #PARTNERSHIP, #Partnerships, #PROGRAM, #RUNWAY, #SALES, #VICE
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Malcolm Jenkins is a Hypocritical Fraud
- SARAH SHAHI JOINS UPCOMING SHOWTIME DRAMA SERIES CITY ON A HILL
- REVIEW: Remastered The Two Killings of Sam Cooke (Netflix)
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- Keisha Nicole Announced As New Midday Talent at KBXX
- Saddle Up And Countdown SiriusXM’s Top 1000 Country Songs
- Joel Klatt expands on Colin’s CFB proposals, talks Big 10 schedule, who’s on the hot seat | THE HERD
- WOJ f-bombs US senator, MSESPN gonna MSESPN, Big Ten idiocy
- Watch Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars and Kodak Black Channel 1970s Disco in New Music Video