SiriusXM announced today that Steve Parish, former roadie and long-time friend of the Grateful Dead and confidant/manager of Jerry Garcia, will host a new weekly music show, The Big Steve Hour, on SiriusXM’s Grateful Dead channel.
The Big Steve Hour will feature Parish sharing stories about his 30-year journey with the Grateful Dead as their original crew member and as the manager of the Jerry Garcia Band. Parish will also be playing his favorite songs by the Grateful Dead, Jerry Garcia and more. This new show will air Wednesdays at 9:00 am ET.
This weekly series kicks off on Wednesday, January 31 at 9:00 am ET on SiriusXM's Grateful Dead Channel, via satellite on channel 23, and through the SiriusXM app on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com. Additionally The Big Steve Hour will also air on Thursdays at 5:00 pm ET and Fridays at 1:00 am ET.
SiriusXM subscribers with streaming access can also listen to SiriusXM’s 200+ channels – including SiriusXM’s Grateful Dead Channel – at home on a wide variety of connected devices including smart TVs, Amazon Alexa devices, Apple TV, Sony PlayStation, Sonos speakers and more.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- JARED GOLDBERG NAMED APD AND MIDDAYS AT KMLE @ 107.9
- New York officials discuss crime stats after pulling $1B from NYPD budget
- Mika Announces Fifth Full Length Album My Name Is Michael Holbrook
- Undeniable Top 10 Most Underrated Movies of All Time
- WILD 94.1 PD Orlando States: “The Conversation Must Start Here”
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- Melanie Martinez Announces “The K-12 Tour”
- Key & Peele Presents: The Best of Wendell