SiriusXM announced today that Steve Parish, former roadie and long-time friend of the Grateful Dead and confidant/manager of Jerry Garcia, will host a new weekly music show, The Big Steve Hour, on SiriusXM’s Grateful Dead channel.
The Big Steve Hour will feature Parish sharing stories about his 30-year journey with the Grateful Dead as their original crew member and as the manager of the Jerry Garcia Band. Parish will also be playing his favorite songs by the Grateful Dead, Jerry Garcia and more. This new show will air Wednesdays at 9:00 am ET.
This weekly series kicks off on Wednesday, January 31 at 9:00 am ET on SiriusXM's Grateful Dead Channel, via satellite on channel 23, and through the SiriusXM app on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com. Additionally The Big Steve Hour will also air on Thursdays at 5:00 pm ET and Fridays at 1:00 am ET.
SiriusXM subscribers with streaming access can also listen to SiriusXM’s 200+ channels – including SiriusXM’s Grateful Dead Channel – at home on a wide variety of connected devices including smart TVs, Amazon Alexa devices, Apple TV, Sony PlayStation, Sonos speakers and more.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Terry Bradshaw opens up on his mended relationship with Ben Roethlisberger | NFL | THE HERD
- You REALLY Need to Move Out!
- Mike Posner Takes the iHeartRadio 60 Second Challenge
- Morning Meeting: Ross Tucker laughing at Daniel Jones’ trip and fall | 10/23/20
- Nate Is Mad Over Skeery’s Nuts | 15 Minute Morning Show
- R&B/Hip Hop Artist and Actor Rosehardt Releases New Single “Sum Good”
- Teofimo Lopez: There’s no point to a rematch vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko | Max on Boxing
- Joe Rogan & The Drama Around a Joke-Stealer | The Comedy Store | SHOWTIME
- Art Imitates Life and The Loss Of Amazing Artists Has A Lasting Fx On Lives – RIP Chadwick Boseman