Pandora has announced the launch of a new station called ‘The Sauce,' which is the ultimate listening destination for emerging hip-hop talent on cusp of mainstream success. The Sauce is where you'll hear trendsetting artists like Lil Baby, Trippie Redd, Wifisfuneral, Smokepurrp and $ki Mask the Slumpgod next to today's hottest street hits from artists like 21 Savage, Lil Pump, Kodak Black, Tory Lanez and Tee Grizzley.
To kick-off the month of December, Pandora teams up with dance duo turned rap group, Ayo & Teo, to talk about their new music, dance fame and much more.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Rising Singer & Producer Stefan James Unveils His Debut EP “Nights Like”
- Conan Gray Returns To the Road for “The Comfort Crowd” Headline Fall Tour
- Steve Parish to Host New Show on SiriusXM’s Grateful Dead Channel
- Olivia O’brien Drops Music Video For New Song “Care Less More”
- 102.5 WDVE Rocks for Children’s Radiothon Raises Over $605,000
- Rosalía Unveils a New Song and Video Today with the Release of “Con Altura” – Rosalía and J Balvin feat. El Guincho
- Rynx Releases New Track “All For You” Featuring Kiesza
- 97.1 The Ticket – Heather Park is named as Co-Host on the “Jamie and Stoney” Show
- CASANOVA RELEASES “COMING HOME” FT. CHRIS BROWN (PROD. BY COOL & DRE)