TRISH GAZALL SIGNS MULTI-YEAR RENEWAL AT KEZK-FM – ST. LOUIS
ST. LOUIS, MO, January 9, 2017 – CBS RADIO St. Louis’ Adult Contemporary station 102.5 KEZK (KEZK-FM) has signed midday show host, Trish Gazall, to a multi-year contract extension with the station. Along with a great variety of music, Gazall’s show, heard weekdays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, features her unique perspective on entertainment and current events, with a healthy dose of local community information. She also hosts the “Totally ‘80s lunch” every weekday at noon on KEZK. The station can be heard on-air, online at www.kezk.com and through the Radio.com app.
“I’ve worked with Trish since the ‘90s, and I’m beyond excited to have her continue on KEZK,” said Marty Linck, Program Director, KEZK-FM and KYKY-FM. “Trish has a tremendous ability to help us expand our audience through her energetic personality and the connections she’s built with both listeners and clients. We couldn’t be more thrilled. ”
Gazall added, “I am so excited I get to continue working on this great team! I love being able to reach out to people during the workday, and hosting the ‘Totally ‘80s Lunch’ every day is icing on the cake!”
Gazall has spent the past year and a half hosting the midday show on 102.5 KEZK. Prior to that, she hosted the station’s morning drive show for more than two years.
- Sam Cooke’s 1964 Murder Case Needs Further Exploration
- Wild 94.1’s PD Orlando Davis Featured in Radio Facts 21st Anniversary Issue
- JARED GOLDBERG NAMED APD AND MIDDAYS AT KMLE @ 107.9
- New York officials discuss crime stats after pulling $1B from NYPD budget
- Undeniable Top 10 Most Underrated Movies of All Time
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- Key & Peele Presents: The Best of Wendell
- Renée Elise Goldsberry’s First Reaction to “It’s Quiet Uptown”
- Mika Announces Fifth Full Length Album My Name Is Michael Holbrook
- Killer Mike Gives Great Speech at Revolt Conference about More Relevant Black Focus