The People’s Station Needs a New Morning Show Producer
Entercom Atlanta’s V103/WVEE is looking for the next great Morning Show Producer. If you are a cutting edge creative programmer and producer that can connect with our air talent and a broad audience 18-34, 18-49, and 25-54, then we want to hear from you! You must have a GREAT attitude, be extremely creative, be a very organized team player, have strong networking skills, active with social media platforms, collaborative with sales and ready to engage with on-air talent, our audience on the streets and in the clubs. As the Morning Show Producer reporting to the Executive Producer, you will contribute through in-studio presence and assisting with the management of all aspects of on-air execution for The Frank and Wanda Morning Show. Selecting content, booking guests, managing on-air talent, writing imaging and comedic skits, developing promotional ideas for the show, producing audio promos, conducting daily show prep, and continuously developing creative ideas to assure the show is competitive in the market place. Working on some weekends is required, including attending community and station appearances with the morning show, etc.
- Minimum 3 years radio or tv producer experience.
- Imaging production experience a plus
- Some college and broadcast training preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of digital audio systems Vox Pro, Pro Tools and Adobe Audition
- Extensive knowledge of FCC broadcast rules and regulations; knowledge of federal, state and local contesting rules and regulations.
- Knowledge and appreciation of Hip Hop and R&B Music.
- High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi task and meet specific deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; ability to adjust communication style based on audience needs.